Kids Short-sleeved shirt GOAT
- 100 % Cotton (Organic)
- Soft, skin-friendly fine rib fabric
- Round neck with a narrow fine rib trim
Material: 100 % Cotton (Organic)
Made in: India
Manufacturer/location: Comazo Indien, Coimbatore; Tamil Nadu, India
- Waistband and sleeves with wide double-stitched hem
This short-sleeved shirt for girls and boys really can go under and over: It's just as impressive as a warming vest on cooler days as it is as a T-shirt worn solo while playing and having fun! The sustainable organic cotton in a cosy, stretchy fine- rib fabric is processed without harmful substances, making it ideal for children's sensitive skin. But the shirt also features a naturally speckled effect, created by the melange yarn used.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.