Kids Long-sleeved shirt LIVING CRAFTS
- 70 % Wool (Organic); 30 % Silk
- Breathable and regulates body temperature and humidity
- Round neck with soft fine rib trim
Material: 70 % Wool (Organic); 30 % Silk
Made in: Croatia
Manufacturer/location: Comazo, Bosiljevo, Croatia
- Figure-hugging fit with no side seams
- Waistband and cuffs with wide double-stitched hem
This cosy long-sleeved shirt for children features a fabric blend of sustainable organic wool with silk. The soft fabric nestles gently against children's delicate skin, without any irritating side seams, and does not scratch. While the wool is soft on the skin and gently warming, the silk has a cooling effect in the heat. The smooth, natural materials are also moisture-wicking, making the shirt ideal as a natural functional base layer for winter excursions, skiing or at home.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.