Women Dress MONICA
- 52 % Cotton (Organic); 48 % Viscose (bamboo)
- Floaty, knee-length design with a maritime-inspired tie waist
- Comfortable, lightweight, cooling piqué fabric
Material: 52 % Cotton (Organic); 48 % Viscose (bamboo)
Fit: Casual fit
Made in: India
Manufacturer/location: Imperial Garments Limited, Tirupur; Tamil Nadu, India
- Wide boat neck and short sleeves
- Side pockets under the tie waist
- Double-stitched hem on waist and sleeves
Roll on the summer! This pleasantly airy knee-length dress in fine organic cotton and sustainable bamboo viscose embodies the perfect style for sun, sand and that holiday feeling. The special material blend has a fantastically soft feel, works to cool the skin, and is super-comfortable to wear. The perfect combination of classic piqué design and maritime cords for adjusting the waist bring together the relaxed look and comfort with feminine elegance.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.