Made with 100% Windpower – Generated of 100% renewable energy through wind power
- Apart from the main idea of producing organic textiles incorporating ecological and ethical aspects by complying with standards (GOTS) and continueing independent certifications and controls (Control Union), we take it even further by the climate-friendly production from 100% wind power in terms of an environmentally sound production.
- All organic textiles by Living Crafts with the label „Made with 100% wind power" have been produced with 100% renewable energy.
- Due to the rapid growth of population and industry, one of our production sites in India is exposed to a permanent imbalance between energy resources and energy consumers.
- Our production partner of many years in South India is continuously looking for possibilities to actively work against the climate change to meet his responsibility towards the environment and his home in the Tamil area.
- Solution wind power: The wind park in the Tamil area in South India generates renewable energy that is fed into the power supply system day by day.
- The four company-owned wind turbines provide the production with 100% of the energy needed and help our Living Crafts organic textiles to achieve a climate-neutral manufacture.
For the environment’s sake
- Awareness of climate protection: With this immediate solution the big challenge to actively fight the climate change was accepted. This way Living Crafts organic textiles also exerts itself even stronger for environmentally friendly production methods.
- Transport: Living Crafts deliberately does without transport by airfreight, as it is customary in the conventional „fast" textile industry. Our products are sent to Germany in containers by sea. Hence the CO2 emission during transport is reduced considerably.