Organic Women's Underwear | Sustainably and Fairly Produced Bras, Briefs and Undershirts
Women's underwear has two functions: it should be comfortable and highlight a woman's natural assets. The times when eco-underwear for women consisted of white fine-ribbed cotton are over. At LIVING CRAFTS, you will find beautifully shaped cotton underwear for women that showcases their assets and only allows the best materials to touch their skin. Our range of organic underwear for women features fine lace, comfortable cotton-elastane blends, and attractive fits. Women's underwear made of organic cotton prevents allergic reactions, sweat stains, residues, and unpleasant odors. Perfect for everyday wear or to surprise your loved one!
THE ADVANTAGES OF BUSTIERS OVER UNDERWIRE BRAS
At LIVING CRAFTS, you will mainly find bustiers and bralettes in the range of organic women's underwear. Did you know that every second woman wears the wrong bra size? With wireless bras, this is no longer the case. Here, the size is mainly determined by the underbust measurement, not the cup size. The bustiers and bralettes always fit and are wonderfully comfortable. For comfortable hours at home or in summer, when a conventional underwire bra gets too hot, the wireless variants from LIVING CRAFTS are wonderful! Here, you will find simple triangle models with thin straps or a playful wireless bra made of organic cotton with a lace racerback.
ORGANIC COTTON UNDERWEAR FOR WOMEN AT LIVING CRAFTS
Women's underwear comes in different cuts. With this variety, every woman can find the perfect fit, so that the panty always fits under jeans, skirts, or dresses - like a second skin. You can find the following women's cotton underwear at LIVING CRAFTS:
- Panty: Panties sit on the hips and emphasize the buttocks due to their cut. The leg opening is not as big as with briefs, but has a subtle leg seam depending on the model.
- Brief: The women's brief is the most popular form of cotton underwear. It can sit comfortably on the hips, have a medium rise, or shape the figure as a waist slip. The legs are particularly emphasized with the high leg opening of a thong brief.
- Hipster: The hipster sits on the hips and plays around them. It is cut a bit more tightly at the back.
- Shorts: The shorts made of organic cotton are made of fine ribbed fabric and are particularly soft to the skin. Perfect for winter and brisk descents on the slopes.
FINE TOPS IN ORGANIC QUALITY FOR SUMMER AND WINTER
Practical basic tops are a must-have in every wardrobe. In black and white or with subtle patterns, they are fashionable companions for the whole year. In winter, the tops made of organic cotton serve as undershirts under sweaters or blouses. In summer, you can combine the lightweight tops made of organic cotton with a skirt, shorts, or jeans.
ORGANIC UNDERWEAR FOR WOMEN: THE PURE LINE MADE OF ORGANIC COTTON
The pure line from LIVING CRAFTS is a true classic: women's underwear made of 100% organic cotton or with a low percentage of elastane. The elastane comes into contact with the skin through the use of cotton-wrapped core yarn. This eco-friendly women's underwear is perfect for everyday wear - both in short versions in summer and in long versions in winter. We add new models in feminine styles to the collection every season and reintroduce particularly popular women's underwear in fresh colors.
MATERNITY UNDERWEAR FOR WOMEN - ECOLOGICAL DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY
While conventional panties and briefs still fit comfortably around the hips in the early months of pregnancy, they gradually become more uncomfortable over time. For this reason, we also offer maternity underwear in organic quality for pregnant women. Maternity briefs with a high waistline are ideal so that the waistband fits around the belly. This high waistline also warms the belly and gives the expectant mother and the little one in the belly a cozy feeling - especially in winter! Those who prefer to move more freely or are looking for maternity underwear for the summer will be thrilled with the second variation of the maternity briefs. The briefs have a low waistline at the belly and are higher cut on the sides. In addition, there is an adjustable band to give the briefs a secure fit. The belly is not constricted and the cotton briefs do not slip. We have also taken care of the time after pregnancy: nursing bras made of organic cotton are perfect for comfortable breastfeeding.
ECOLOGICAL NATURAL TEXTILES FOR WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR IN ORGANIC QUALITY
- Tencel™: Also known as Lenzing Lyocell, this fabric is softer than silk and lighter than linen. Tencel™ is one of the most environmentally friendly synthetic fibers, made from cellulose and wood. Its natural origin allows for up to 50% higher water absorption than cotton, helping to wick moisture away from the body so bacteria and unpleasant odors don't stand a chance. And the best part about Tencel™? It's biodegradable!
- Organic cotton: In underwear made from organic cotton, you won't break a sweat, as it absorbs moisture well and allows your skin to breathe. Organic cotton is particularly soft, and in its undyed and unbleached, completely natural state, it is also suitable for allergy sufferers!
- Elastane: Elastane is a synthetic fiber that we spin with cotton. The result is more flexibility and higher elasticity, allowing the organic women's underwear to fit your body perfectly without cutting in or slipping.
WOMEN'S FUNCTIONAL UNDERWEAR FOR THE HIGHEST DEMANDS
Our women's functional underwear from the finest line combines ecological raw materials with functional wearing comfort, making it perfect for winter sports or as women's underwear in the colder months. The functional women's underwear is made from organic merino wool and organic cotton or, in the high-end version, from organic merino wool and silk. Both qualities are ideal as women's ski underwear. They have temperature and moisture-regulating properties, ensuring that you don't freeze in cold temperatures and don't sweat too quickly in slightly warmer temperatures.
HOW TO WASH ECOLOGICAL WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR?
To wash organic underwear, 30°C is already sufficient to remove all germs. Bleach should not be used for white cotton underwear - for the sake of the environment. At lower temperatures, less energy is also consumed than with washing programs at 60°C or even 95°C. If there are sick people in the household or for pregnant women, infants, or people with weakened immune systems, washing at 60°C is recommended. Do not use fabric softener, as it can cause itching and cannot be fully filtered out of the wastewater. Hang women's underwear made of organic cotton instead of putting it in the dryer so that it does not shrink.
COTTON UNDERWEAR FOR WOMEN: ORGANIC QUALITY AT LIVING CRAFTS
An environmentally conscious and sustainable lifestyle is necessary not only for food but also for fashion. That's why we have been advocating for sustainable organic fashion for over 30 years, which meets the requirements of certifications such as GOTS or FairTrade. At Living Crafts, women can buy eco-friendly underwear online with a clear conscience, thanks to first-class service and decades of experience. For a first impression, you can also browse at your nearest denn's organic market!