Women Long Johns BASSY
- 55 % Wool (Organic); 45 % Cotton (Organic)
- Breathable, temperature- and moisture regulating material
- Close-fitting cut
Material: 55 % Wool (Organic); 45 % Cotton (Organic)
Made in: Lithuania
Manufacturer/location: Utenos, Utena, Lithuania
- Wool wash cycle with wool detergent.
Not just underwear, these soft, cuddly long johns in a slim fit are a true all-rounder: the unique blend of organic wool and organic cotton balances temperature and moisture while being slightly elastic, which is why they are also ideally suited as functional pants for sports. And because it also cuts a good figure when worn casually under a skirt or dress, we think this all-rounder should be in every wardrobe.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.