Women Long-sleeved shirt BIANCA
- 55 % Wool (Organic); 45 % Cotton (Organic)
- Breathable, temperature- and moisture regulating material
- Close-fitting cut
Material: 55 % Wool (Organic); 45 % Cotton (Organic)
Made in: Lithuania
Manufacturer/location: Utenos, Utena, Lithuania
- Wool wash cycle with wool detergent.
With this long-sleeved functional shirt made of organic wool and organic cotton, the cold season is even more fun! Thanks to its close-fitting cut, it is ideal as everyday or sports underwear - and without uncomfortable sweating or freezing, because the sophisticated material blend regulates both temperature and moisture. The pleasantly soft, slightly elastic shirt with round neck is thus an optimal, versatile companion in winter!
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.