Home Dishcloths, pack of 3 HANNOVER
- 83 % cotton (recycled); 17 % Polyester (recycelt)
- Multipack with price advantage
Material: 83 % cotton (recycled); 17 % Polyester (recycelt)
Made in: India
Manufacturer/location: ASK Apparels, Karur; Tamil Nadu, India
- Classic design with woven coloured stripes
- Soft fabric with textured waffle design
- Long-lasting and attractive
Sustainable every-day accessories for environmentally friendly dishwashing: these classic dish cloths come in a practical three-pack and are an excellent choice if you want to switch to ecological household textiles. The absorbent cotton and polyeste r fabric is made from recycled fibres, featuring a lovely honeycomb texture and offering excellent durability. The traditional design with red and blue stripes makes this dish cloth an aesthetically pleasing dishwashing accessory.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.