Men Short-sleeved shirt HARRY
- 70 % Wool (Organic); 30 % Silk
- Breathable and regulates body temperature and humidity
- Double-stitched hem on waist and sleeves
Material: 70 % Wool (Organic); 30 % Silk
Made in: Romania
Manufacturer/location: Comazo, Sighisoara; Mures, Romania
- Round neck with narrow fine rib trim
- No irritating side seams
You'll always make a good choice with this skin-friendly short-sleeved shirt made from soft organic wool and precious silk - the sophisticated material blend scores points for its temperature-regulating and heat-retaining properties. The shirt has a close-fitting, body-hugging cut and wears almost like a second skin thanks to the absence of irritating side seams. An amazing functional undershirt, but almost too beautiful to wear underneath!
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.