Women Fleece Troyer NIKITA
- 100 % Cotton (Organic)
- Gorgeous soft fleece jacket made from natural material
- No microplastic wash-out thanks to pure organic cotton
Material: 100 % Cotton (Organic)
Made in: Greece
Manufacturer/location: PULSE, Nea Efkarpia; Thessaly, Greece
- Double-layer neck area with characteristic stand-up collar
- Perfect fit and cosy warmth thanks to the elasticated waistband
This cuddly half-zip fleece troyer in pure organic cotton makes a comfy everyday companion both indoors and outdoors. The sustainable fleece is the solution to the problem of microplastic residue and will impress you with its functional details - such as a elastane band at the hem and a doubled neck area with a stand-up collar that is typical of this style. With this eco-friendly alternative to standard fleece jumpers, you're not only doing yourself a favour, but also our planet!
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.