Unisex Multifunctional cloth NIKKAS
- 55 % Wool (Organic); 45 % Cotton (Organic)
- Fine single jersey made of organic wool and organic cotton
- Warm, soft and luxurious
Material: 55 % Wool (Organic); 45 % Cotton (Organic)
Size: One Size
Made in: Lithuania
Manufacturer/location: Utenos, Utena, Lithuania
- Versatile, can be worn as a scarf, over the head, neck, ears and nose
- Excellent protection from wind and weather
Its name doesn't promise too much: this refined and versatile tubular scarf can do almost anything. Whether it is worn classically as a scarf around the neck, pulled over the nose as a face covering, or simply wrapped casually around the head - let your creativity run wild! Thanks to its high-quality workmanship and fine material blend of organic wool and organic cotton in a single jersey fabric, this versatile scarf caresses the skin and offers protection from the elements.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- This product is certified according to the GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS). GOTS certified products consist of at least 70% certified organic fibres and are subject to strict guidelines for production processes, materials and additives.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.