Women Flannel shirt NINA
- 100 % Cotton (Organic)
- Comfortable long shirt with oversized cut
- Soft flannel fabric, made from organic cotton and brushed on both sides
Material: 100 % Cotton (Organic)
Made in: Turkey
Manufacturer/location: Bravoteks, Izmir, Turkey
- With warm folding collar and two stitched pockets
- Can be worn open as a trendy jacket, or closed with leggings as a cool dress
Anything but small-minded: this comfortable, long shirt in an on-trend oversized cut is both sustainable and perfect for combining! It can be worn open, as a fashionable jacket in a lumberjack look, or buttoned up over leggings to make a casual dress. The soft flannel fabric, made from pure organic cotton, is brushed on both sides and feels pleasantly soft against the skin. The folded collar provides cosy warmth at the back of the neck and two sewn-on pockets complete the casual look.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.